“Our goal is to be a different kind of Charity by giving a hand up and not a hand out, by giving them a fishing line rather than a fish. We intent to do this by assisting to help with long term solutions and help them rebuild their life. We want to spread the philosophy that doing good feels good.
- We would like to help people rebuild if they have suffered losses or damage to their homes through bush fires, floods and other natural disasters.
- Help the elderly that can’t afford to fix the leaking roof or do other urgent work to their home.
- Help other charities with their building work as well as assisting people in real need whatever it might be!”
- It is our pledge to spend spend 100% of each dollar donated to help others in need.
- We are very passionate about the charity and we will be doing all we can to make it grow into a large organisation of “GIVERS”.
We hope to build community involvement to assist people in need and help teach the next generation the satisfaction and joy from helping others.
So if you are a grandparent, a parent, a child, a teacher, a student, a surfer, or someone who cares to make the world a little better. We invite you to please join the Angel family and help us with your time and your ideas, also invite your family and friends to join the Angel family and contribute whatever you can to our cause no matter how small. Please visit our web site regularly, Interact with other members, share your stories, share your dreams, share your happiness by joining the angel family and help us to make a difference for people less fortunate than ourselves.